- You can submit loose photos ranging in size from 2" x 3" to 8" x 10" (no photos in frames please).
- Please stack your photos with the largest photos on the bottom and
work your way up to the smallest photos on the top.
- Please number your photos on the back with pen (do not use marker!
It can come off on the photo stacked below it). This way, we can both
confirm how many photos you are submitting.
- Place them into a padded envelope or box. Pack snugly to minimize
shuffling during shipping. We don't want to take the chance of misplacing
- You may submit images that you have scanned yourself. They need to
be in JPEG file formats. They need to be scanned
at 100 dpi and must be on a PC formatted CD-ROM. They need to be all horizontal or all vertical and need to be in a ratio of 4:3 or 3:4. If you scan the master photo, it must be 600 dpi in either vertical or horizontal and cropped to the finished size ratio that you desire. If you have questions, please ask.
- Please label the CD with a black indelible marker with your name
and phone number. We will return the cd-rom to you if you like, but
with the minimal cost of blank CD, it is more cost effective for
you to burn a second one for yourself rather than pay the return shipping
of the one you send to us.